Corporate partnership opportunities at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts are investments that enrich the entire region and garner positive exposure, premium affiliation, and goodwill toward your brand.
These investments directly support our presentation of internationally and nationally known performing artists through our programming; and enable us to continue key initiatives such as our tuition-free arts education programs, internships, volunteerism, and community outreach.
Furthermore, your investment enables the Kimmel Center to produce our exceedingly successful festival, the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA). The Kimmel Center partners with local artists and theater groups to produce this festival featuring free performances, childrenís activities, and exceptional programming related to a chosen theme.
Your investment connects you to diverse Kimmel Center audiences, our region's arts and cultural leaders, community organizations, and your fellow business leaders who are also enriching the region through their corporate support of the Arts. Benefits immerse your brand in our multimillion-dollar annual marketing campaign, dynamic promotions, and benefits carefully designed to meet your annual goals and objectives.
Kimmel Center Audiences:
More than 1.28 million people visit the Kimmel Center annually. Of that number, nearly 500,000 attend Kimmel Center Presents and Broadway Philadelphia performances at the Kimmel Center, Academy of Music, and Merriam Theater. During PIFA 2011, crowds of our 177,000 people entered the Kimmel Center's Commonwealth Plaza and our finale Street Fair drew over 1 million people to Broad Street. Each Kimmel Center offering attracts its own unique audience, making our constituents the most diverse in the region. Corporate partnership will precisely match your brand to a targeted consumer.
- PIFA Partnerships at all levels
- Presenting Sponsor
- Series Sponsor
- Series Sponsor with Category Exclusivity
- Performance Sponsor
- Guest Artist Sponsor
- Special Event Sponsor
- Corporate Entertaining: Visit our Facility Sales section for information about spaces available for events, parties and more!
Your Corporate Benefits Packages Includes:
At varying levels
- Logo Placement on the Cube ó DEF (Daily Effective Circulation) of approximately 70,000
- Logo placement in Showcase Program Book with an annual circulation of approximately 90,000 per month
- Logo placement in all Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts marketing materials
- Logo placement on the Kimmel Center website event page for sponsored performance or activity reaching approximately 135,000 people per month
- Logo placement in Kimmel Center direct mail pieces
- Logo placement in Ovation, the Kimmel Centerís bi-weekly e-mail newsletter which reaches 145,000 people per blast
- Interior signage in Kimmel Center and its various theaters
- Text inclusion in press releases and media alert for sponsored performance or activity
- Tickets to various Kimmel Center performances
- Tickets to sponsored performance or activity
- Access to exclusive concierge line for immediate fulfillment of all ticketing and hospitality needs
- Pre-show dinner in one of our private dining areas (additional fees apply)
- Invitations to Meet & Greets and Artist Chats (pre and post-show)
- Access to Kimmel Center venues for client and employee entertaining
Thank you to our Sponsors
Context Capital Partners LP
Deloitte Services LP
Department of Community and Economic Development
DOW Chemical Company
Duane Morris, LLP
Health Partners Plans
Independence Blue Cross
M & T Bank
Monroe Energy LLC
Morgan Lewis & Bockius
National Endowment for the Arts
PEW Center for Arts and Heritage
Philadelphia Energy Solutions
Samuel S. Fels Fund
Stradley Ronon Stevens and Young LLP
The Talbots, Inc.
The Merck Company Foundation
For more information and a personalized sponsorship package designed to meet your needs, please call the Director of Institutional Support at 215-790-5829.